Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sudden love with rings

I went to DFO last Sunday with my friend Rika. I shopped some very cheap clothes and accessories. I was literally a bit shock when I looked at the price. You can get a tanktop for $5 and a shirt for $10. Crazy.

Anyway, I passed this store named Equip. I just took a look around. Then I found a rack of finger rings. I thought, "Oh, I wanna get some of these." Then I wore them the next days and today. And I love it. I've never bought a finger ring before and now I'm in love. So today, I went to Diva and got two more rings (again). I just can't resist.

Key ring, Diva.
L to R: Leaf Bead ring, Diva; Leaf Spray Long Wrap ring, Equip; Acrylic Rose ring, Equip.

4 comments:

  1. hola there! thanks for visiting my blog ;)
    i;m wondering, where's ur chatbox? haha gatau mau nyapa dimana, so i decided to write here to greet you.
    nice to know you, btw! mau tukeran link ga? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I dont have chatbox :p
    Thankyou :) Dan aku gak bisa buka blog kamu haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorites are the key and that rose.cute :3 anyway, i've link you at my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The key is my favourite too :) Thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete