Monday, August 8, 2011

Confusion


DIY necklace made by Ahmad Fauzan

Do you know what it feels like when you want something to happen, but at the same time, you don't want it to happen?

I guess that describes how I feel right now.

I know I can't have it - or at least I know it is not for me. But there's a side of me that wants to have a go. Another side said, "Stop, don't".

Maybe I'm afraid. Not only because it's just different, but actually because I'm scared if similar thing would happen. Heartbroken. It's not the worst thing in the world, though. Losing a member of your family felt worse. But still, it hurts. And I don't want that to happen again. I'm scared. Maybe that's the reason why I often look down to common types lately. Maybe that's the reason why I'm confused between obsess, crush and love. Maybe that's the reason why I sniffed at something that I consider as bullshit lately.

But anyway,
As far as I know, it's not a big deal. Duh.

7 comments:

  1. keep smile,, pretty girl!!
    hope you can choose the right decision.. :)

    thank's for visit my blog btw..

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't stress dear, just try to listen to your heart (: oh and that's a beautiful DIY-ed necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you so much! :) I just want to turn my thoughts and current feelings into writing hehe.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Shar, remember what I told you... don't hold your feelings in, dear. Just let them all out, then you can finally put a stop on them naturally when you are used to them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. follow your heart to get the right decision..
    Keep Smile Girl, hope the best for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes confusion's a sign that we're actually thinking before we do something, which is something good. Keeping up a good heart will help you to decide what to do. Cheer on! Your writings are wonderful, by the way. Much love. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Belinda: Yes I do remember :) I think I'm (kinda) used to it now :P

    And thankyou so much guys for your advices :) I really appreciate it. And yes I should follow my heart.

    And I totally agree that confusion's a sign that we're actually thinking before doing! :D

    Thankyou so much!

    ReplyDelete