Saturday, August 27, 2011

Miranda Kerr at David Jones

Today I met the Aussie supermodel and the wife of Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr.

So here's the story,
I woke up today with a feeling that I still have works to do. English report, production skill and design comm homeworks. It was so hard to get up from the bed. But then, I checked my phone. One new Twitter mention. It was from my friend, Sintong. He seemed so excited and told me that Miranda Kerr's gonna have an appearance in Melbourne. Miranda's promoting her organic products, KORA. I actually already knew that. But then Sintong reminded me.

So I texted my friend, Rika and told her that Miranda Kerr's gonna be at David Jones. It's not far from my apartment! So we decided to go at 1.30pm.

Unfortunately, to get a picture with Miranda and her signature, you have to buy her products. And you can guess, they are expensive and not so worth it for me. So I decided to just see her from the crowd. Here are the pictures that I took. Thank God, I got quite close! :)



She was so beautiful. I love her outfits, they fit her well!
Yeah I didn't get a picture with her, but at least I saw her real close anyway :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God....you've actually seen Miranda Kerr in real life. I'm so jealous.

    And, thanks for your compliment in my chatbox, sorry I can't reply it because I can't find any place to write things like that in your blog, so I reply it here. I love your posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete