Friday, April 15, 2011

Now Or Never

"Say hi :)
You can do it!
It's now or never"

I told myself today. I even wrote it on my palm. But the opportunity didn't come to me today. Yes, now I regret that I always ignore a chance that came to me. I mean, you cannot repeat times. Once the chance went away, you have to find another...or just wait.

Wait. Yes, you could wait. But what if it doesn't pass your way? There. It's better if you find it. Search for it. Don't wait any longer. The clock is ticking. Don't wait until the time's up and you regret that you never get the chance. 

Wait. Yes, that's what I do. I wait and wait and wait. Then opportunities passed by me. I chased it, but I didn't run. I walked instead. And it was all too late. The opportunities have gone. Don't do what I did, please. Learn from my experience, please. I will also learn from my own experience, and yours maybe?

When it passes by me, I wanna run, not walk.

I want to find, not wait.

No, not anymore. 

The time's almost up. What if the time's up already and I never have the chance? That will never happen. Promise, Sharin.

It's now or never.

No comments:

Post a Comment