I just got back from school an hour ago. Today was a very tiring day. The good news is: I finished all of my Visual Arts internal assessment! Yay me!
Just as I arrived at home, I visited some random blogs and I decided to make a brand new blog (yes, I've made one before). This time, I will post higher quality stuffs (meaning, higher than my previous blog). I will post my works and not crap. Promise. If there is a crap that I want to post, I'd post it to my previous blog. Not this one :p
The reason I choose the title "Living In A Masterpiece" is because I feel so blessed lately. I have my family, my friends and my life - it is a masterpiece. The world is one of God's masterpieces. Some of you might hate this life, but take a look around. You might not have the best ones, but you have the better one. What I believe is that everything that hit and come to us must have a good side. There must be a reason why something is happening. All we need to do is find that reason, and be a positive-thinker.
If you think you're ugly, you have another thing: your talent. Make your talent stands out, and people will respect you. Vice versa, if you think you have no talent (which I think is quite impossible, everyone got their talents, but anyways), you might have your beauty. No one's perfect. But no one completely imperfect too. Everyone got their strengths and weaknesses. However, if you always be grateful of what you have and try to learn more to be better, then your life will be meaningful. See why I called myself living in a masterpiece?
No comments:
Post a Comment