Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dear You,

You might be wondering why I wrote this for you. Don't ask me, because I am not sure what the reason is.

You might think I am no one and that I don't even know you. That's true, I admit that. Well yes, we met, we shook hands. But still, I don't know you.

Then you might want to ask, why do I keep you here for almost 2 years? Don't ask me. It's your fault, ask yourself. I did not do anything. And I don't want this to happen because I know you have someone. I know it's hopeless.

I don't know exactly what the reasons are. But maybe, the most obvious reason is that your face. Who in the world doesn't attracted to beautiful face? Your fair skin, your full and red lips, your cold eyes... That is the first thing that cause you to appear in my life. But again, for more than 1 year, we never met. Not until several months ago.

Some say that people will get bored easily with physical looks. To be honest, I agree with that. But if the one has more than just physical looks, we'll less likely to get bored easily. However, I think I am only looking at the physical looks. But I'm not bored, yet. I am trying to be, but I just can't.

So maybe it's something about the aura. Don't know why, I can spot you from a far away place. And I can sense you when you're near. Sounds creepy, but that's the truth.

Or maybe there's no reason after all.

But why you, why you dear kid? Why does it have to be you? To be honest, this is not what I want. I never like someone who has someone. This is not me. This is the first time that I like someone who's owned and whom I don't know about. You just make me likes you. See, it's your fault.

If only I could like someone else... Someone who give more hope... I've tried, you know. I've tried several times. I even tried to erase you from my mind. I deleted your Facebook. I gave up on the bbm thing. I was trying to avoid seeing you at school. I even lied to my friends that I don't like you anymore, in the hope so that it'll come true.

But it never happened. You always stay here.

I know I'm leaving soon. That is why I want you to go away. While my friends are trying to get to know theirs, I just want you to get out of my mind. Plus, I don't want to annoy yours. She's a good girl, you know.



Wow, I didn't plan to write this long.

No comments:

Post a Comment