Thursday, June 16, 2011

Senior Prom: Diamonds Are Forever

That's the name of our Senior Prom.

It was a great night that I had. Preparing for it was an adventure too; especially for the prom committees.  I just want to say thank you so much for all the committees, especially my best friend, Jenisa. They have spent a lot of their times to prepare for The Big Night.

I, myself did make some preparation. Yeah, the dress, the shoes, the hair, the makeups. Plus, me, Jenisa and Rio performed a song. It was Lady Gaga's Born This Way, click here to watch. And for a 'surprise', me and Jenisa performed the Beatles' Hey Jude for the principals!

The night was ended by the performance of Maliq & d'essentials. After the prom was over, some kids went to the after party, in SHY Rooftop Kemang. But I didn't go, I went home instead :)

So here are some of the pictures that I took:

L to R: Maureen, Keke, Belinda, Me, Stefanie

Cherryl & Erwin singing to a Bruno Mars' song
Nadira, Fanissa and Tiza singing to Stand Up For Love
with Andari <3
Abi, Angga, Rio and Diaz
The leaving teachers :(
Best Dress: Mia & Erick
Best "Couple": Ega & Seruni
The Soul Of Magnolia
with Sintong :D:D
with Zeta! <3
We are the ITGS students. (minus Rifky)
with Maureen! <3
with Arto :)
L to R: Me, Maureen, Cherryn and Ahmad
Stefanie! :D
Maliq & d'essentials

And a performance from Anonymous (year 12 dance boys):


However I missed the Prom King & Queen announcement. That's because I went home too early. But the prom king is Arwin and the prom queen is Ninis. Congratulations guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment