Saturday, June 4, 2011
At least it happened...
No, it's not actually something serious.
But I think I just did it for the first time. For almost 2 years, I don't have any guts to talk. To actually have a talk. A small talk, at least.
I didn't even dare to look straight in the eyes. I was just scared. My feeling, the fear, the prejudice have hindered every possible chance that I could get easily. And now what, I'll leave this country in a month. And I just got the guts yesterday.
Well, at least, I finally talk. At least, I got a contact number. At least, he responded nicely. At least, I can talk again next time, without fear. At least, I discovered that that was the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen directly. At least, it happened...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ah mah gad! Sharin! Congratulations! (I know I said this before lol). Must have felt so good right? Tell me all about it when we meet because I want to know every little detail! :P
ReplyDeletehi sharin!
ReplyDeleteI hope it goes well with the boy :)
I love your Living in a masterpiece! and I am following you now :D
visit my blog :
http://afternoon-talk.blogspot...
please follow back if you like it ^^
Hihi.. Seperti yang aku bilang tadi.. That's great!! Pokoknya jgn sampai menyesal hanya karena dahulu tidak berani melakukannya :D
ReplyDelete