I am finally graduated from Global Jaya International School. So I am officially an alumni now. Can't believe I've been in the school for 3 years. It feels like only 1 year for me. I still can remember things when I first got into the school. I feel like I'm still that newcomer. And now I'm leaving...
Anyway, the graduation was held in the New Theatre (yay!), which is a new building in GJIS. Unfortunately I didnt take a picture of the building. But it was really awesome. So the New Theatre is the place where performance will be held. It's a replacement of PAC. Yeah, the PAC was too small. I wish we had our year assembly in the New Theatre! But anyway, I'm so thankful that we had our graduation there! So awesome!
I don't mean to show off, but I got an award from the school. It is the Excellence in Indonesian A1 award. Alhamdulillah. Finally all the hard work paid off.
So here are some pictures that I took (plus the graduation dinner at Pepenero, Pondok Indah):
The graduation dinner,
congratulations on your graduation, dek.. and also for the award.. I'm so proud of you <3
ReplyDelete