Saturday, October 8, 2011

Movie Review: The Art Of Getting By

 "You're going to have to start using that brain of yours to access that talent of yours to show that beautiful heart of yours."

Yeap, another movie that I watched in the plane!

Originally, The Art Of Getting By was titled as Homework. I don't why they changed it, but both titles fit to the story. The movie is about a boy named George (Freddie Highmore) who messed up with his homework. The reason is that he believes in the theory that people live alone and die alone. So he sees no point of doing all the homeworks. Not until he met Sally (Emma Roberts), the popular girl.

A kind of cliche and common movie, actually. But I like the idea of how a person can change yourself, either in a good or bad way.




There's not much that I can talk about this movie. It's a light movie to watch.
But I have to say, Freddi Highmore has grown up. I was surprised. And yes, I've been liking him since he was a little kid, since he played in the movie Five Children and It. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment