Living in a whole new place, where people are very different from you, is a great way to learn the life.
I found out that even people who come from the same country as me might have a whole different behaviour and attitude. This is why we should not generalize a group of people or anything - because each person is different.
What both surprised and disgusted me is the fact that there are actually grown-up people who act like immature teenagers. I always thought that guys who are older than me would be wiser and well, more mature. I've always hated my brother if he's being so childish (he's only 15) and not being a gentleman. I hate it when he doesn't have initiative to help girls around him. I hate it if my guy friends mock me because I'm not doing something that they consider as 'cool' (none of my guy friends are like that, fyi). I always hate that. I always thought that is so immature. I thought, maybe some people do that because they're still teenagers. That's why I adore older guys - because I thought they're all more mature.
But again, the generalization that I made is wrong.
There are actually grown-up men who mock other people for not doing what he's doing (which he thinks is cool). This kind of guy doesn't help girls to bring their heavy stuffs, this guy asks girls to bring his stuffs instead. Ha.
This kind of guy slacks off too much. They don't take things seriously, they rarely listen to what other people say and they don't pay too much attention to their surroundings. They ask for help from much younger people - not that it's wrong, it's okay to ask for help from younger people. But the problem is that this kind of guy asks for the things that have been continually explained. And they still don't understand even a thing. I think it's should the other way around.
But this kind of guy has helped me to appreciate my brother more. I realized now that my brother is not bad. In fact, he's good. He's mature for his age. He's even more mature than this kind of loser guy.
This kind of guy thinks that he is the coolest. Well, what's good about them? They're immature, lazy, not a critical thinker, they ask girls to bring their stuffs.
But thank you. Because of them, I learned which kind of boy is worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment