Girls' day out with my friend.
We went to see two movies and shopping :) So fun.
Both movies are comedy. They're actually my friend's choice. I was not so keen to watch them at first, but after she begged me to watch, I decided to go. But actually, I don't like to watch two new movies in a day. It's like, too much information to absorb.
Both movies are okay, eventhough I like Friends With Benefits better.
(Paragraphs after these contain spoiler)
The story is about two bestfriends who exchange body with each other. So they have each other's life. I like the plot and the message. At first, Mitch (Ryan Reynolds) and Dave (Jason Bateman) declare that they want each other's life. And then after they exchanged body, they mock each other's life. And they come to a point where they enjoy their new life. For example, Mitch enjoys Dave's life because he can prove to himself that he is not a loser. That he can be a leader, that he can make decisions. Whereas Dave enjoy Mitch's life because he doesn't have to do the hard work. Mitch's life is all about fun and relax. But then, they realized, that that is not their life. The cannot fit with it. In the end, they want their life back.
What I don't like about this movie is that the comedy is overrated. Some jokes are disgusting (to me, at least).
But Ryan Reynolds is just ♥
Now move to Friends With Benefits.
The story is a bit cliche, I think. Friends with benefits, who in the end fall in love with each other. What I like about the story is that, both Dylan (Justin Timberlake) and Jamie (Mila Kunis) already like each other in the middle of the story. But they both did not want to admit it, maybe because they made a promise.
If you interpret the movie from a girl's point of view, you might curse on Dylan (because I did) when he talked about Jamie with his sister. I thought Dylan does not respect Jamie, I thought he cannot read the real situation. But then, Dylan proves that he actually care about Jamie. He searched for her, and asked for her apology. He explained the reason why he talked about Jamie like that. The reason's made sense to me. But still....I think he shouldn't say that. Loser.
Both movies are good. But not so appealing to me. Maybe because it's not my favourite genre. Or maybe because I watched them both in a day, so I didn't really get the story flowing in my head.


No comments:
Post a Comment