EPIC!
YES, I AM A BIG FAN OF HARRY POTTER!
I actually watched the part 2 last Saturday, with my roommate, Elvira.
I was so excited! After of all these years, finally Harry beat Voldemort! :p I read the book a few years before the film is made. I was really into the book. I really felt like I was actually in the book. When I watched the movie, I was speechless. Well yes, some parts are a bit disappointing. But who cares? The special effects was astonishing, the actors&actresses were all amazing and the atmosphere in the movie was also perfect. As the line suggests, "It All Ends", meaning the bad guy lost and the good guy won. However the meaning is different to me: It means Harry Potter has ended. No more Harry Potter! :(
WARNING: Paragraphs after this might contain spoiler.
I got the same feeling when I watched the part 2 as when I watched the part 1. I was excited yet nervous and tensed. The movie started with an already serious beginning. It's like, no more relax. The audience has to be tensed since the beginning. This might also be the reason why I was so into the movie.
The movie mostly focussed on Harry Potter and Voldemort. The appearances of the others are very little, especially Draco Malfoy :( That's a bit disappointing but I know the story is mostly about Harry.
I've got to tell, I got soooo excited when Draco Malfoy appeared! And every time Draco frowned, which he did all the time in the movie, I felt like I wanna cry... I don't know why, lol.
I don't know what more to say. You all know about Harry Potter. This movie is just too perfect. You just have to prove it by yourself and be amazed!

No comments:
Post a Comment