And yes, now I'm going to dedicate this post to my beloved 8 girls. My best girls in high school. Such awesome people they are, and they play a big role in my high school life.
I took some of the pictures from their facebook.
And this post gonna be a long one.
Belinda
Since your name starts with a 'B', so you're the first on the list, Bel :p
I would say that Belinda's the silliest one. I mean, she always jokes around. She laughs at pretty much everything. She likes to make scandals. She likes a boy, but she often mock him. I know it's weird, right... And the first time she drove us by herself, she got awkward! There are some parking fail & driving funny stories with her. The point is, everytime Belinda's around, the atmosphere gets cheery and trust me, you'll be tired from laughing so hard.
On the other side, she's the one that pay attention to the current news. Yes, if I want to discuss about Indonesia's politics or any world's development, I'd talk to her. It's often that we have different opinions. I mostly look at the positive sides and be an optimistic while Belinda sees things realistically. But because of these different perspective, I get to learn more things. She's also a good advisor. She doesn't mind picking me up, just to go to school (during the last holiday). She always say, "That's what friends do". She's a surfer, well I know you'd say "I'm only a beginner", but still you're a surfer. She's a big fan of professional surfers like Julian Wilson, Clay Marzo, etc. Oh and she can rap too, really! She once uploaded her rap video on YouTube, but then she deleted it. Here if you want to check her channel and wait for some awesome videos: JulyBlizzards.
Cherryn
Another aspect that make her very mature is when she gives me advice. She listened to my problems, and tell me what she thinks and what she would do if she was me. And her advices are not just another advice. But really clever, I think. Maybe that's because she learned things from her problems and try to share the lesson with others.
Cherryn is a random one. Like, reaaaally random. She act, say or do something silly in the time that you least expect. She often makes us laugh because of her behavior. She's a cute one and a really sweet girl. Uhm, not so sweet actually! Haha. She's very kind to all people and that makes she has no one hating her. She can be friends with everyone because she is fun. Oh, and she actually can sing. But she never show it off in front of the public, I don't even know why :S
Jenisa
She has an amazing voice, she can play guitar and piano, she was the captain of girls basketball team, she can surf, she can talk in front of the public (not all people can btw), a good photographer, she's an artist, she can dance, she's so brilliant that she always got great scores for all subjects, she's a good leader, she got responsibility and I'm sure there's still something that I haven't mentioned.
But above all of that, what I like the most about Jenisa is that she is a really good advisor. Like, reaaally good. But before that, she's a good listener. She listened carefully to our problems. She tries to understand it and to positioned herself into the situation. Then, she would calm you down by her advice. Her advices are very mature, most of the time. If you want to talk about some serious things, you might want to talk to her. She would understand and would give a serious response too. She knows when to joke around and when to be serious. However, behind all that, she's often being silly. It's often that she gives a funny response to some of our actions. Sometimes, she makes fun of things too. And she's a YouTuber too, here's her channel: TheSundayDrives. Me and Jenisa have done a few performances together. Also, we've done some cover together too. She would sing, and I'd play the guitar. Sometimes she forced me to sing too :S
Keke
Keke is the kind of girl who does not follow what other people do. She's just being herself. Keke is a really good girl because she most of the time complies what her parents told her. Not only that she's the sweetest, but also the cutest :3
Despite her outer look, she is actually a mature girl. She often tell me about her problem, her story. From that, I can see that she can deal with her problems. Yeah maybe she asked for some advices, but she can actually manage to solve her own problems. In my opinion, she understands a lot about life. I mean in the case of how to deal with problems like friendship, family and even her own self. Another reason that I think Keke's very mature is that: she doesn't care what other people do. Doesn't care if people go home late, or whether people spend weekends to hang out. She knows which one's more important, she knows how to prioritize things. So Keke might be one of the girls I know who's being (purely) original, in the case of attitude.
Keke's often being flirty to some juniors... Especially to one specific boy, D. Haha! Yeah, she's even flirting to my brother.
Kristina
It's not as in she tortures people, though. I mean, it's often that something that she touched gets broken. I remember one day I went to her house, and she was trying to open her mother's wardrobe. Suddenly, the wardrobe's door just fell down. It was so funny! Another example is when she tried to get her artwork out of the frame. Instead of opening the backside manually, she just kicked the frontside out of the frame. Another thing is she LOVES to pinch someone. The problem with her pinching is that she doesn't care if we got hurt. Yeah.
Despite all of those, Kristina's one of wonderful artists that I'm close to. Her ideas are just insane and she does work so fast. Kristina's a tomboy. She loves to wear jackets and jeans. Sometimes - no, actually it's OFTEN that she makes that cutie voice, which actually annoys all of us :p She has her own signature of habit. There are things that she likes to say, such as "Gembel". It was sooo funny when she said it. Oh, and she's also very nice with picking me up and dropping me off. Since my house and hers are not far, so I often ask her help for a ride.
Maureen
She likes a boy, and she's kinda in the similar position as me. So we often talk about this thing and give advice to one another. She often give me a lot of brilliant advice to this case. I know that if I follow her advice, I might get more chance. Unfortunately, I'm not that brave. But she always, always, force me to be brave. To do more action. I think that she knows that I really want it, but I just don't have the guts. And that, I am sure is happening to her too. I also often give her advices on this case, but she was just too shy. But I could absolutely understand.
On the other hand, she's really good at art. Her ideas are just amazing and insane sometimes. Not to mention her awesome skills. She's very creative and really good at drawing. Not only that she's really good at art, but she can also sing! And not just only sing, but she actually has a beautiful voice. ;)
Stefanie
The amazing chef! Yes, Stefanie really can cook!
She made amazing food and she served us with her own cooking at her birthday! It's often that she brought food to school and share it with us. And she was too nice that she almost always gave her lunch (if it's bread or cake) to me! No, not only to me. To every friends of hers. She just gave them out. I don't even understand.
When Stefanie laughs or shouts, you'll hear loud, high-pitched sound. I'm not exaggerating, that's the truth. And that thing is something that reminded me the most of Stefanie :p Naaah, not really. If I think about her, the first thing that came up to my mind is probably Science. Yes, since I was in the year 10, I've been in one science class with her. And we're always in the same group! A lot of memories happened during the class, when doing the project together, emailing each other about the report structure, and even we've been in the Top 15 of British Council Climate Change in 2009.
Stefanie knows my type really well. So whenever she came across some boys who are possibly my type, she'd tell me. I know people like Greyson Chance and the ICONic Boyz from her.
Zeta
THE BULLY :O Kidding. She's not really, but sometimes yes. To me.
Zet, I'm really sorry that I have to put you on the last because your name starts with a Z. Doesn't mean that you're the least okay! And it never will.
I love Zeta very much. I mean, who doesn't? She's friendly to everyone, she can adapt to every circle very well, she's funny and outgoing. But I love her not only because of that. She's a reaaally good listener. You can really talk anything to her, anything. I spill out a lot of my secrets to her. And she would give responses. It's not that she's always giving advices to all my problems, but she responds to it. And personally, I think, there are some problems that I want to solve by my own way. I tell people about it just to share. Just to talk. I just need a response, like what do you think about it? And Zeta actually does that. It's like she knows when to give solution and when to not. And the way she responded is actually comfort me. No awkwardness. ...It's hard to explain, really.
Zeta knows how to be her own self. She can and does fit to any environment and group of people, but she never be influenced. I don't know how, but I think she has a really good social skill. She can be friends with anyone. She even talk to a stranger elderly one time. And also, she knows a lot of things. I mean as in what's going on in the world. That must be the reason why she can easily adapt to an environment.
***
I never thought that I would have friends like them. They're good listeners and great advisors. They're funny and loyal. But the most important thing is that these are the girls that I'm comfortable to be with. They're so fit with me.
I love you all. Thank you so much for being such great, amazing and wonderful friends. Thank you so much for all the help that you've given. For the jokes that make my stomach hurts. For the moments that words can never describe. Thank you so much for understanding me. Thank you for being only you for me.
P.S. There are actually more people that I wanna thank. Ahmad, Elvira, Heidi, Jessica, Andari, Sintong, Lulu, Sonya, Fariz G, Haris, Tyo, Otto, Rifky, Erwin T., Arie and others too. Thank you so much for being such great friends. I love you all!
In fact, I love all Global Jaya Int'l School #WE11 :') Thanks for the moments!







Thank you so much for this, Shar. I love and miss you, hope to see you soon! ♥
ReplyDelete