Friday, May 27, 2011

What Does A Birthday Mean, Anyway?

Yeah, I'm 18 now. Yesterday was my birthday. Unfortunately, I was ill since yesterday. Is it an irony?

I thought every girl would be very happy when her birthday comes. In fact, every young soul would be very happy, right? Why? Maybe because they get presents, they get people to greet them, they could ask their parents to buy something special for them. And actually, I'm very happy when my birthday came.

But then, that means, I'm getting older. I have more responsibility, more things to do and more challenge to come. Geez, time does fly so quick. I felt like my 17th birthday party was yesterday...

Anyways, I got a birthday greeting from Nick Mara! A 13-year-old dancer from ICONic Boyz (yes, the contestant from ABDC). Here is the pic:



Screenshot from my Messages Twitter page

And my friend, Erina drew me this (sorry for the low-quality of image):
Taken from Erina's BlackBerry Messenger display pict

Plus, my beloved cousin wrote a post about me, click here. So nice right? :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!

    makesmenblush11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday, sharin
    you are so talented
    please keep it up :)
    and I am sure your parents are so proud!!!

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete