Friday, May 20, 2011

Empty

There I was, sitting on the same spot for the last 4 days.
Well, I have been studying, yes.
Maybe that's the reason why I feel a bit bored lately.
No, not bored because of the studying. 
But because I have been on the same spot for the last 4 days.

I used to have a lot of plans when I was struggling in IB.
Things like: drawing, making films, writing, even playing games.
But I don't know why I'm not really interested in those thing, at least for today.

Another picture passed by my head.
Yeah, I am gonna leave this room soon.
This house.
Not going to see my family for several months.
How can I deal with that?

Looking back in my past,
I used to be that girl that want to leave the house and have my own life.
I was that girl who loves her friends so badly that I don't have any time with family.
And I did not care.

It's amazing how a person can change in a very short time.
I don't know what cause all this, but
I have become that family-girl that want to make her parents proud so badly.
I have become that girl that prioritize her family over her friends.

I am that girl that has a lot of goals and dreams to achieve.
It's all in my head.

But not today.
I am so unmotivated today.
I feel empty.
Not sure what the reason is.

Maybe I miss my friends in school.
I miss walking through the hall and move from class to class.
I miss queuing in the canteen
I miss stalking "the kids" with my friends.

I miss my art class.
The funnest class I've ever had.
All we do was just painting, drawing, making sculptures, cutting, etc.
Plus, the people in the class are very close to each other.

I also miss my ITGS class.
Hate to say this, but I would say it is the craziest class I've ever had.
No, not because of the subject itself.
Because of the people, there only 5 people, though.
We laugh a lot and it was fun.

Yes, maybe I feel empty because there is something missing...
Anyway, tomorrow's Saturday so I'll spend my time with my family :)
...Hopefully

1 comment: